I’ll walk with you on your journey from absolute beginner to profitable online business
- You’re an ambitious go-getter with skills that you know could earn you a good living if you monetize them properly.
- Everyone else’s online business seems to be thriving but you are not achieving your goals despite having read hundreds of articles on Google.
- Between your full-time job and family obligations, you can’t seem to find enough time to give your online business the attention it deserves.
Having tried so many different things while juggling school, work and family, I can say I know how you feel. Lucky for you, learning is my obsession, and I’m really good at breaking down knowledge so that it’s easy to understand and implement. Having walked several family, friends (and some distant online acquaintances) through different pain points in their online business journey, I created HerClickCity as a channel to connect with and offer help to other budding entrepreneurs.
We’re all in this together!
Hi, I’m Nkem Awachie. Lawyer, mom, and digital marketing strategist are some of the many hats I wear.
Why am I the go-to person for online brand and business solutions?
I have years of experience in Communications and Digital Marketing, from running my own blog and online PR outfit, to working full time as Programs/Communications officer at two different Non-Governmental Organizations. I have worked with numerous clients to provide solutions that include content creation, graphic design, SEO, social media engagement, Facebook ads, audio and video editing, website building and set-up.
I have also backed up my experience with certifications including:
- Introduction to Personal Branding from the University of Virginia (via Coursera)
- The Strategy of Content Marketing from University of California, Davis (via Coursera)
- Online Marketing Fundamentals from Google Digital Skills Africa
- A Project Management Certification from APMG International
- My Masters in International and Commercial Law from Swansea University, Wales, where one of my majors was Ecommerce Law
I’d say my biggest qualification is my unbridled desire to learn and experiment. I don’t know it all, but I see a challenge and I work at it till I solve it.
What’s your challenge?
- Do you struggle with getting engagement and followers?
- Are you having difficulty making sales?
- Do you want to get a website for your business?
- Are you drained at the thought of creating content and posting consistently?
Here on HerClickCity, I’ll be sharing ideas and strategies to deal with these challenges and more. I’ll also provide tailored, one-on-one consultations and solutions for anyone interested. Don’t forget to subscribe to my email newsletter so you don’t miss out on new information and the many freebies I’ll be sending your way.
You can also follow me @herclickcity on Instagram for even more tips and inspiration.
Thanks for being here!