Running a business can be expensive. All those subscription charges add up and cause a real dent in your wallet. This is why I’m always on the lookout for good deals to help me save money while adding value to my business.
Speaking of deals, there’s no better time to hunt for them than Black Friday Week!
You’ve probably already received a million Black Friday offers, but I wouldn’t want to keep the good deals I’ve found to myself.
So here are some deals that could help your business and save you some money:
My Special Offer: The SEO for Content Writers Workshop
I’ll be holding a Live Training on 9th December to show you my exact process for writing SEO content.
You’ll learn how to write content that engages your readers, gets you results, and attracts a flood of interested new visitors straight from Google!
I’m offering a crazy early bird discount on the workshop from now till Cyber Monday (29th November). So claim your spot before the price goes up!
Appsumo: My favorite software marketplace
*whispers* I think I might be addicted to software lifetime deals, and it’s all Appsumo’s fault! They always have great deals with super discounts for business owners. For instance, I design and host all my sales pages using Swipe Pages, a deal I bought for just $49 on AppSumo. The deal is over now, but there are lots more live for Black Friday.
Here are some deals I’m thinking of buying for myself:
- LiveWebinar: for hosting live and evergreen webinars
- Wave Video: Video marketing is the rave now, so I’ll need this in my arsenal for creating videos.
- Depositphotos: One purchase gets you 100 credits for high-quality stock photos.
- Ocoya: This sweet tool comes with graphic design, AI writer and social media scheduling, so you can create and schedule all your social media posts without switching between tools.
- Course Creator Canva Template Bundle: This bundle includes templates for webinar slide decks, course workbooks and guidebooks, sales pages, course launch and promo, welcome guides, online brand kits and more! and the designs are really pretty.
I love participating in software giveaways because they’re kinda fun, and I get the chance to win cool software lifetime deals for my business.
There are thousands of dollars’ worth of software up for grabs in this giveaway by SaasMantra and this one by DownloadSilo.
Creative market is the candy-store of online marketing, with so many beautiful things to choose from. Shop fonts, templates, stock photos, themes and illustrations. Right now, they’re having a Black Friday sale and you can get up to 97% off some items.
Check out this amazing 4-in-1 Canva bundle for social media.
I hope this article helps you find some great deals!
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Leave a Reply